Technical Staff serves as point of contact, organizes and coordinates different internal and external MDPPA matters. He will serve as a liaison to the Technical Committee and other Working Committees, if needed.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills that reflect ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Industrial Engineering, International Relations or any business course.
- With two years of related-work experience; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.