Theme: “Ride Safely, Enjoy Life”
MDPPA invites non-professional photographers nationwide, especially members of school’s photography clubs, to participate in this photo contest. The theme of the photo contest focuses on safety riding and is an invitation to provide one or two high- quality photographs together with their caption and brief description.
The caption and brief description should contain the title of the photograph, power message and site location where the picture was taken. Entry must visually express the enjoyment of safe motorcycle riding. MC in the photo should be in its original form.
Each entrant can submit up to two (2) 8R sized-colored photographs. Each photograph must be submitted in two (2) print copies and CD form, together with the official entry form which is downloadable from the link below.
Photos submitted will be uploaded in the Facebook Account (Mdppassociation Photocontest) especially created for this Contest where participants, their relatives & friends and the public can vote for the best pictures by clicking “Like”. Number of “Likes” shall form part 20% of the total criteria.
The following awards will be given:
1st Prize – PhP 50,000 (cash)
2nd Prize – PhP 20,000 (Netbook)
3rd Prize – PhP 15,000 (Ipod)
3 Consolation Prizes – P2,000 each (SM Gift Check)
Entries should be sent to the following address:
MDPPA Safety Riding on Two-Wheel Photo Contest
c/o Motorcycle Development Program Participants Association, Inc.
Unit 302 Jollibee Center
San Miguel Avenue, Pasig City
The closing date for entries is 31 August 2011 unless an announcement is made for the extension of the Contest.
1. The MDPPA photo stories contest is open to any non-professional photographer at least 18 years of age with the exception of MDPPA Employees and employees of its member-companies and their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity.
2. Pictures must be in its original form and must not have been published before in any publication.
3. Judging is scheduled to take place during the first week of September 2011 at the MDPPA Office in Pasig City. The entries will be judged by professionals in the fields of photography and automotive industry who will recommend winning entries to the MDPPA.
Photographs will be judged on relevance to the contest theme, visual appeal/impact, creativity/originality, technical quality, Facebook “Likes” and suitability for presentation during the Federation of Asian Motorcycle Industry (FAMI) Meeting in Manila in March 2012. The decisions of MDPPA are final.
4. Contest results will be published in a leading newspaper on the second week of September 2011. Winners will also be notified by the MDPPA Secretariat by registered mail and by telephone. Awarding ceremonies will be done during the MDPPA Anniversary on 14 September 2011. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from notification thereof shall be forfeited in favor of MDPPA.
5. All winning entries will be exclusively owned by MDPPA and may use them in whatever legal manner they wish to.
Please download Official Entry Form by clicking on the attachment: